Leachate Storage Tanks
Landfill leachate is a high concentration of the organic or inorganic liquid, which contains toxic substances and very corrosive, and one can never be too careful when storing such aggressive liquid.
Comparing with other types of tanks, Center Enamel Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank is the exceptional solution for leachate storage, because of its excellent resistance to chemical corrosion and abrasion resistance properties.
With advanced enameling technology on sheets edges and bolt holes protection, Center Enamel's Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tank is the leader in leachate storage with hundreds of applications in operation, which demonstrate the durability and longevity of the product in the harsh environment.
Why choose Center Enamel Leachate Storage Tanks:
- Cutting edge enameling technology with 30 years enameling products' fabrication experience
- Professional R & D department, more than 20 enamel formulas' patents
- Short site construction period with easy installation tools
- Long Service Life for more than 30 years with the lowest maintenance request
- GFS tanks can be easily expanded, removed and rebuilt
- Beautiful Appearance, tank color can be customized
- Good service with quick response
- Various GFS tank configurations up to 25,000m³